Thursday, September 20, 2007

Did you catch this?

Although I prefer not to buy canned foods, sometimes you need to for convenience.
I've been lucky to find very low sodium tuna in my local supermarket, but looked everywhere for salmon and couldn't find any.

Who would have thought amazon.com would be the best source for this?




Crown Prince Natural Alaskan Salmon No Salt Added is really delish!

It's got 50 mg of sodium per serving, has 1.5g of omega-3 per serving and it's wild caught.

Some people object to the bones and skin, but if you mash it really well you don't even notice them. I use it for salmon salad, croquettes or sometimes I just throw in the skillet and saute with some onions.

You have to buy a case of 12, but that's fine. It beats running around and wasting gas and your time. Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home